|The 70/10 has been specifically designed for high volume, high quality applications that require small, light fasteners. It is used extensively in the electrical and electronics industries for the manufacture of P.C.B's, microswitches and sub-assemblies for motors.
Flexible and Cost Effective
• Economical in operation.
• Twin head machine is offered as a standard option.
• Can be modified for use in special production modules:
using customised fixtures and two handed safety trip.
Ease of Operation
• Automatic clutch reduces operator fatigue.
• Increased operator comfort can be achieved with the
use of a 'Highwood' guard which enables pneumatic trip
to clutch via the remote foot pedal.
• Modern, fully enclosed design reduces noise levels
improving working conditions.
• Minimal 'daylight' ensures complete operator safety
while maintaining full accessibility to working area.
• Well proven components designed to perform to the