|The 200 Series rivet setting machines have been developed to handle particularly deep components such as packing cases, housings, deep ducting and cabinets.
Flexible and Cost Effective
• Extended throat depth provides access to deep, difficult to assemble components.
• Three models offer a range of throat depths: 10", 20" and 36-40", offering a high degree of machine capability.
Ease of Operation
• Mechanical clutch and fixed foot operation is standard. A pneumatic trip to the clutch facilitates the use of a remote foot pedal for particularly unwieldy work.
• Working height of 240 machine can be increased to suit both operator and task.
• Static work area guard ensures high safety levels while retaining full accessibility around machine. Additional mechanical interlock guarding with solenoid lock is available for 220 and 230 models.
• Well proven components designed to perform to the highest standards in all environments.
• Designed for minimum maintenance.
Large capacity autofeed hopper ensures uninterrupted production.
• Extensive stocks of tooling and parts are always held and 48 hour U.K. service cover is available to all customers.